Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day!


First days of school are always interesting... this year was no different. I set my mind to start swimming every morning before work. I need to do it, and the first day of school seemed like the perfect day to start since I would be starting a routine and then I would be good. Started out perfect! Got up at 4:45 got to the gym by 5 and in the pool I went. 2000 yards later at about 6:00 I got out and noticed my eye was in excruciating pain... humm chlorine must be strong. Nope turns out I took a chunk out of my cornea... How do you do that swimming... I have NO clue, but somehow I managed. So off to the eye Dr. I went about 30 min into school after he opened... thankfully he is a friend and took care of me quickly, but I looked like I was crying all day out of one eye! Ugh. No makeup, hair a mess, and crying out of one eye... goodness gracious what a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment