Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Friends and media

So all this news with Tiger I'm over it really... Until today I read a headline on MSN with my old roommates name attached as one of his mistresses. WOW! Shocker! I just love this girl, don't talk to her much anymore... life happens you know, but still I just love her. She is an amazing girl, very vivacious, just so much fun to be around. I would not have expected this from her, but then again it as not her who brought this up but a "source." I just hate that her name is plastered all over tabloids and such now regardless of if its true or not. Privacy people!!! Yes yes I know you get involved with the celeb. group and it happens, but really why does it have to. Up until now Tiger has led a very private life as many celebs do, their face never gracing the tabloid or magazine cover. This girl is not so much of a quiet person, being a big part of Vegas night life how can you be... being named to J. Colton's top 31 people in Vegas list. But to have private happenings put out there, by someone you know no less, it's just tasteless. And we as the buying public fuel the fire. We buy the tabloids, the US weekly's and just feed on other people's lives instead of having our own. Now I will not lie, I've been known to have a magazine or two floating around my house but I guess it just comes to light how silly we are and how the people we read about are real people with real lives, real problems, and real friends and families.
Kiks I still love you and know that you are a wonderful person!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment