Monday, December 28, 2009

riding again! woo hoo!!!

ok so 2nd day, 2nd bike ride. I have decided I am going to try to do some sort of exercise or work out everyday. This has to happen, Its one of my many things I have been attempting, and failing at. But I am changing how I attack this problem I am seeking God to motivate me vs. me motivating me. Now this is all great for this week while I am still out off of work, the real challenge begins next week... but I am trusting God that I will continue.

So Today while riding I had a God saving experience! God's grace saved me from being attacked by a big scary dog god nipping at my heels... I must remember to bring the pepper spray next time. After realizing how close I came to being attacked, I asked God to continue to watch over me, and keep me safe... every other dog I came across on this little FM road just happened to be either tied up or behind a fence. They still looked and sounded very vicious, but I know God was answering.

These seem like everyday experiences, and in the past not something I would have given God credit for doing. Easily explained away, I passed the Dog's house he was protecting, so he had no reason to continue pursuing me, or most people keep their dogs behind fences, it keeps them safe... but really I called out to God and the dog immediately turned back, I asked for protection and safe travels, He provided. If one dog was loose you know others usually are.

So I am praising Jesus today, for both protecting me and motivating me! He is sooo good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment