Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So many things are going through my head, on so many different topics, and I feel so unsure about everything going on right now. AHHHHHHHHHHHH okay. I feel a little better :)
It all boils down to I need to be in The Word, spend some close personal time with GOD, and Listen to what he has for me. I know this. I know the anxiety that is keeping me awake at night will be pacified, and life will resume normalcy. So if I know this... why can't I do it?

things I need to get done:
Letters for Honduras Mission Trip: if anyone wants to sponsor me please let me know.
Resume Touch Ups
DAILY devotionals
Study for the MCAT
Lessons for Small Group
Quality time with my sweet Pixie!


Things I am needing direction for:
Jobs- stay or apply (go)
if stay: finding a house for next year
Mood
Finishing the school year strong!


No comments:

Post a Comment