Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dogs are just the cutest! I love my sweet Pixie and she never ceases to amaze me with her cuteness. This morning, I was getting ready for work, we had out 5 min cuddle time and I put her back in her blanket where she sleeps when I'm not home. I finished gathering all my stuff, walked out to the front door, and one of my sandals was missing. Now 10 min ago they were both sitting next to each other right where I took them off. In the 5 min it took me to gather my stuff, Pixie went to the door, picked up one of my sandals and carried it to her blanket. She often does this, she never chews them, she just hides them from me. I guess this morning, she didn't want me to leave. I used to get upset by this, but now I just find it adorable that she does this as her little game and wants to keep me around.

How can you not find this face just adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment