Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Seasons

I love it when the seasons change, I love the transition from what was to whats new. The part I am not so fond of is that I live in south Texas and we have no seasons.... j/k but really what I don't like, is that it always causes unrest in my soul. Now this is usually a good thing, but I am often reluctant to plunge ahead with the changing of myself. This year is different in that I have seen so much change already happen, but I am increasingly aware that I have such a long way to go. some of these include:
  • Changing how I handle $. Quit spending and start saving and sharing.
  • I need to eat better/work out more
  • I need to get back to devotional time everyday
Really I need to get some willpower and motivation. I have noticed overall I have gotten lazy in how I am handling everything and that needs to change.

I love the God is working on my heart, preparing me, and showing me, but like the seasons here in Texas... there isn't much consistency in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment