Monday, January 4, 2010

It's not a resolution....

I am learning so many new ideas, thoughts, ways to grow and so this being the new year I have decided to write about a few of these. Some I am trying to implement into my life permanently and some are just whims that will last only a brief moment but either way they are things that even if I do not carry them out maybe someone will; and I'm all about sharing!

Today's new endeavor is one I plan on keeping. I am currently reading a book called "becoming a good Bible-study girl" by Lysa TerKeurst... president of Provers 31 Ministries... If you haven't' heard of her or the 31 girls check it out. So in this book, Lysa suggests breaking down verses, and analyzing each part of it while doing your bible study everyday. While I do not always sit down and read my bible like I should (also on this list of things to do) I do have a verse come to my e-mail on my blackberry everyday. I try to live out these verses on their day and share as I feel compelled.

So My plan is to combine these two ideas and break down each verse of the day. I have a cute pink note card holder and all just for this purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment