Monday, January 11, 2010

daily motivation

So many things are going through my head at the moment that I hope I can put a clear point out in this post. :)

Budget bonus: This weekend has been cold, and with a heater that does not work in my apartment the chill was never escaped, but i'm not complaining... my checkbook will absolutely love me when my electric bill arrives. :)

So last week I posted about my daily verse and applying it... I must admit it is much easier to do this when I am living life and at work around people than when I recluse in my apartment over the weekend (short as it is working 6 days a week). Today's verse is another good one and again easy to apply at work :)

"Do all things without grumbling or disputing; so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God are above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights int he world, holding fast the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I will have reason to glory because I did not run in vain nor toil in vain.

First off I love the word toil.. not sure why, but it just brings a smile to my face.

So no grumbling, complaining, brooding over anything... In ALL things.. really.. ALL humm must work on this. Throw in the no disputing and right there you have cut out half of my words for the day... it made me sad when I realized this little fact, happiness must be infused!!!

Appear as lights... not sound as lights, no words needed, bells and whistles go elsewhere. be a guide by sight only, but don't do it to make yourself better or to advance myself, do it because it is pleasing to God and to the people I am around.

Loving God=loving others=eventually loving myself so yay for improvement and moving forward in all relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment