Friday, January 22, 2010

trust?!?!?!?!

This week has been a roller coaster of a week, emotions wise! But Praise Jesus for calming my spirit, giving me peace, and providing so much love!

My verse for yesterday was Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread? "

And ya'll He really is all those things! I was really worried about work stuff, well worried, frustrated, confused, hurt, you get the picture. I just hate finding things out happening behind your back, and being reaffirmed that you can't trust people you spend most of your day with... it stinks! But God has taken me from a point of almost tears, to peace, understanding, and growth! I just love what he is doing in my life even though it is tough living through it!!!
and I love how God has given me so many wonderful people in my life, even when I was angry he was taking one away from me physically, I have learned that she is still such a part of my life, and I just don't know what I would do if I didn't know her! God for sure has a plan, and I am seeing that more clearly everyday when I just step out and trust. So if your not at that point, and your not relying on him for your strength let me take this time to encourage you to have a little chat with him and try for today to take a step of faith and trust in him, ask him to be a part of your life... I promise you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment