Friday, February 13, 2009

days of beauty

So the past few days have been absolutely gorgeous... until today.. which is a humid crazy yucky day! (good thing I have to work and can't enjoy it anyways) But previously, I have this week enjoyed laying out on my lunch break with Pixie, a nice run in the park with pixie, and yesterday a nice bike ride in the park with pixie... yes my dog goes just about everywhere with me these days and she loves it! I have to admit the bike ride part is the cutest.. she fits in my Camel Back and rides with her head poking out of the top.... occationally barking at whatever we pass.. the ducks, other people, the baseball game, squirels, whatever she sees... it is actually quite amusing.. and everyone (people wise at least) are quite humored by her on my back while riding intensely working on training... Now today I am quite sore.... from my at least 100 crunches a day, Belky has forced me into doing... to the running, and the biking my legs are rebelling a bit... I need to find a pool soon!!! God is truly blessing me on my days off with days of beauty to enjoy and take advantage of and for that I could not be more thankful!

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I would be really interested in seeing a dog in a camelbak. Where I live there is a guy who pulls his black lab in a child trailer... but a dog in a camelbak is a much cuter idea. (I don't think labs would fit though).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy I'll see about getting a picture next time!

    ReplyDelete