Wednesday, September 15, 2010

grace...

do you ever wonder at the end of the day whether that day you were the window or the rock? Today all day I was feeling pretty good, life was clean, I mean my day was the Windex commercials with the birds flying into the window it was so clear. My day rocked... until the end of practice and the parent meeting I have been dreading. and without going into details, basically I am inadequate, my efforts mean nothing, nothing I do will make her happy, yet I will be writing contingency plans for every possible situation and planning, and explaining in written detail how to accomplish every little task. If I didn't love my job, I don't know that I would be dealing with this... but I know 2 Samuel 22 says it best when David says:

2Our LORD and our God,
you are my mighty rock,
my fortress, my protector.
Praise Jesus for His love, His strength, and His forgiveness because on my own I am not worthy. I can't show grace without first knowing His and accepting His!

No comments:

Post a Comment