Friday, September 10, 2010

strength

As I am bombarded with an upset mother at 8:30 this morning which I let affect me more than normal and cause me to wonder if I am doing anything right and if I even need to be here... I had a meeting with my student with the heart condition and while we were both crying by the end of it, I realized that God does have me here for a reason, and I can't let an angry pushy parent or two bring me down. I have Him on my side and He gives me strength and encouragement through the toughest situations. so for today my verse is Joshua 1:9
9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified;
do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you
wherever you go."

Friends, readers of this, if you don't have this kind of relationship with God I encourage you to find it. Ask questions, read, but come to have God with you always! I have to remind myself of this often, but I know I always have him, and I have peace because of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment