Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ohh daddy....

Goodness, I am a slacker already! already missing days someone slap my hand and tell me to get on the ball!

So today, I am actually making progress on my desk... you can see desk again! WOO HOO!!! This is a huge accomplishment considering all the paperwork that has lived on it for the past 6 weeks. I am finally starting to see organization in my tiny closet of an office. This is one side. This is the other... notice the closet bar...
So in cleaning off my desk, I found one of my cards on which I had written John 14: 13-14 on the back. So I choose to look up the reference because lets face it, I'm not so good at memorization, and here is what it says.

13And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. 14You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.


How reassuring is it that we have someone in our corner no matter what... no petty fights or comments, no moving away and forgetting, not even death; nothing at all that we can do would chase him away! God will always come through for us, always answer the call of Daddy.... I can't think of anything better!

No comments:

Post a Comment