Monday, September 13, 2010

Mercy and joy

Today is a Monday, but glorious in itself. So many people come in and out of my life and are such a blessing yet I often focus on the few who make my life difficult. I know that I don't have to be burdened by them, if I only choose to offer my struggles to God. I am working on making that the rule not the exception in my life. I want to, as I have today, be able to walk through life with a smile on my face bringing joy to people I see. I want to be the positive influence in others that I have recieved because I may be the one person God has chosen to lift up someone. So today,s verse goes right along with this and comes to me from Jude 1.

22Be merciful to those who doubt; 23snatch others from the fire and save them; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.


God has given me much mercy, and he will do the same for all. Sometimes that mercy comes from each other, from believers, and from himself. I am in need of a constant reminder to be merciful and loving to all. I know that I am not alone in this and am so blessed to have the opportunity to share this with anyone who reads this as well as myself. :)

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment