Thursday, September 16, 2010

my mantra for today!

"In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Prov. 3:6



Today I am choosing to seek God at the beginning of eve
ry conversation, of every action, every e-mail because it will be with his strength that I conquer my hurts, habits, and hang ups and move forward with what is best. It isn't easy, it isn't fun, but instead of fighting everything I come up against. I am going to try this humble, meek, always nice person that I am expected to be, that I have asked to be, and see where and how it works out. I am seeking what He wants and since this has been a reoccurring theme in people's complaints about me I am trusting it is from Him so here goes nothing! The following pictures are borrowed (without permission but they are on fb for goodness sakes) from friends who were hiking in Honduras this summer after mudslides and lots of rain...

The rain completely washed away any sign of the trail...
Here is the trail... amazing! God does the same thing, even when our paths are hidden by debris, or washed away, God provides a trail!

No comments:

Post a Comment