Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 fabulous things about me!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to the Notes tab on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app), and then click Publish.

1. I am a fanatic about conditioners... tho I rarely have enough hot water left to fully appreciate it.

2. My favorite flowers are pansy's and tulips.

3. I tend to be my own contradiction... I think highly of myself, but nothing I do.

4. I am addicted to starbucks, not coffee just starbucks..

5. I don't have TV.

6. My friends are fabulous and all over the world.

7. I love to travel I like MEL want to see all & continents... and soon. Financing is appreciated!

8. I am not spoiled I am just loved.. this has been my response for years and I think its pretty great!

9. I am very sarcastic.

10. I do not ever want kids. They are fine when they are other peoples, but Definitely NOT for me.

11. I am loyal to everyone I know... until they forget about me. I am be angry and still do anything for them... they can tell me never to talk to them again, and I am still there. Forget about me and i'm pretty much done.

12. I don't know my true hair color.

13. The favorite place I have lived is probably Montana. I want a ranch there desperately.

14. The next permanent destination I have in mind is Europe.

15. Pink highlighters are my favorite.

16. I love sports but prefer playing to watching. I am doing a triathlon in June for the first time in a long time.

17. I love the outdoors, camping, kayaking, hiking, snowboarding etc. but hate the things outside like bugs.

18. My baby girl Pixie probably knows me better than anyone and she is absolutely fabulous!!! I don't know what I would do without her.

19. I love my family, but I am okay with not seeing them for extended periods of time. We are not close.

20. I am going to be an Aunt in March!!!

21. I don't know what exactly I want to do when I grow up.

22. I love pictures. Taking them, being in them, looking at them.

23. I loved having maids and a cook and would love to have that again one day.

24. I have no idea how to cook, and would probably starve without take out and a microwave.

25. I wear my emotions on my sleeve and face. People who don't know me or have ever seen can still know the exact mood I am in.

Hope ya learned something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment