Saturday, January 31, 2009

I want to start a community

Ok so due to a comment from Melisa about my 25 random facts my imagination ran a little crazy and I have had MY best brainstorm yet.

So Melisa told me she would be my cook and maid basically the ultimate host ever... and I liked that idea.. I truly do miss having someone else do all that for me and so does my figure... haha So I told her I'd build her a house right next to mine for her and her husband. this got me thinking.. Why not have all of my friends come live by me??? For this to happen it has to be legitimate... they all need jobs and we really should do something to better the world since we will all be blissfully happy.. So my idea came to life. See Mel's husband is a biologist currently working at the zoo so I thought well cool we can save some endangered animal, start a conservatory, which ever animal he has a heart to save works for me... thus starts government funding for land etc. well if we do that we'll probably need a vet, anyone know a good vet??? Then I thought we'll need someone to do PR for this place insert Julie. I would also like this to be in a 3rd world country somewhere, and would love for all of us to do some sort of missionary outreach. So Tayler your in charge of that, you have the most experience. I would want to teach the children of the area so all you teachers yup you are in on this as well and Tay if you want to teach you can of course! Along with teachers, coaches to get the people involved in sports and wanting to do sports outreach of course are coming.. so Cristy and Paige start packing. Well where there are children there are abused kids and children who need help with all their thoughts.. so Steph come on, now.. we are going to need legal and medical advice so Emily and Jim yup your in, as well as Ty and Miranda... one can never have enough legal advice. Oh and financial help will be needed with all the complicated non-profit stuff and the conservatory.. so I'd love to bring on Laura who is a soon to be CPA and Nick your coming with Julie. Along with Emily as our NP we'll prob need a pharmacist so Stephanie your in, and hopefully by this time i'll be a Dr. but if any of you know any other physicians who want to come on board they are welcome. :) Now we are all going to need food, so i'm thinking any farmers out there or avid weekend gardeners interested in turning that into a full time gig?? Any other professions are totally welcome and wanted. This is a very basic rubric to build from. I did only think of it in the shower after all... but yeah Hope you guys are as stoked about this as I am... I am seriously going to start planning this out... Ohh and I should probably mention, no money is needed once we get settled... totally on the bartering system and no stereotypes of "I am this so I have more or am worth more"... this is totally a God venture first, and we will trust him to provide. We are all equal in his eyes as believers and therefor we should live this way. So any ideas of where we want to start this little community???

No comments:

Post a Comment