Sunday, January 18, 2009

So I committed myself to a mission trip in Honduras. I am so excited. I truly feel God's blessing and pushing; so its done. Now I have to have trust that He is going to provide the funding and determination to see it though and I know with lots of prayer it can be accomplished. So I ask that you pray with me for trust, funding, support, love, and determination. I will be going with a group from my new church home and I am so very excited about this. I am through this becoming involved and committed to Parkway, and all the amazing possibilities there. God has been moving me to be involved and become a leader and open myself up more to learning, experiencing him, and his love thought some very amazing people. On the trip we will have the opportunity to work in medicine, education, possibly VBS, sports, house building, outreach to some of the mountain communities... I just can't wait to see how God is going to use all of us and our gifts he has blessed us with to reach out and build friendships, and help these amazing people!!!

In another topic altogether, Today has been an amazing, gorgeous day, and after I got home from church in love with the warmth provided by some amazing sun, I put on a swim suit and got my blanket and spend 3 amazing hours laying out in 70's degree weather soaking in the rays. I am determined to take advantage of being on the coast and work on my tan in January! I love it!!! and feel free to be jealous while you're bundled up in jackets and pants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment