Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Praising Jesus!!!

So today is a praise Jesus Day!!! It was an ordinary day, lovely fitness gram testing, paperwork, kids and treatments galore! but I just started out in a great mood and it lasted all day! Maybe this prayer and trusting it to work really is as amazing as I know it to be... YaY! I had a great run... by the way I signed up to do a triathlon and so I'm working my butt to get in shape and any prayers of encouragement, discipline, etc. are always welcome. :) Tomorrow is my day to ride my bike to work... we'll see how that works out!!! haha We had worship celebration at church and I always am in for over of an hour of praising Jesus through singing my little heart out! YaY again!!! I have met and am starting to really appreciate some really great people here... I know I never thought it would happen in a place like this, but again God works and when you are silent enough to hear him and willing to obey it's amazing how fast things start to turn around!!! I am really starting to believe the people in my life who have been telling me for years I am bipolar... except for one little thing; my trigger is God! When I keep him in my sights and in my heart, I am pretty much on cloud 9. When I allow stupid crap to shadow him, and become road blocks... I take little detours that start out me going sideways, eventually turning away and then always coming back. It is during those times that I am down, depressed, hating my life, and just in general not so pleasant. So pray that God can stay in my eyes and my heart and that I can be a joy to others in order to share Him. I believe that when I am the bubbly self that God inspires me to be I have the ability to be a great witness which all comes from His grace! But its those dark times that I am afraid I turn people away from Him and I am afraid i will pay for that. SO I ask for prayer b/c I know through him and as many prayers and I can get God and I will keep our relationship going strong. I was told today that to guys I am unreachable because not only do I have an earthly father to protect and discourage men, but that I have an God gate surrounding me and God is protecting me. This was said in not disgust, but maybe disappointment.... but I really liked it. I love that God protects me and is preparing me for the exact right man and He will not let anything get in the way of that. So Praise Jesus for that Iron Gate!!! I am so excited for all my friends getting married this year and I can't wait to be there for all of them, I think the count is now officially up to 8 in the next 6 months!! woo hoo!!! I love you all and I can't wait! So I am off to bed in the best mood I have been in, in a very long time! Praise Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment